- The Brass Coast costumes
- Dawn costumes
- Highguard costumes
- The League costumes
- The Marches costumes
- Navarr costumes
- Urizen costumes
- Varushka costumes
- Wintermark costumes
- Imperial Orcs look and feel
- How to - make a ten minute skirt with only four seams!
- How to - make a ten minute apron
- How to - make an amazingly easy kirtle
- How to - make a really easy Medieval cote
- How to make a t-tunic
- How To - Make a Surcote
- How to adapt a commercial pattern to make a high status dress
- How To - Make an easy kids cloak
- How to - Make an awesome furry mantle
- How to - Make a wizard's or monk's outfit
- How to - Make a felt hat
- How to - Make a Suaq Coat
- Use your T shirt to make a pattern for costuming!
- Ideas for continual kit improvement
- How to make basic monstering orc kit for 10 pounds Photo tutorial on facebook.
Specialist Tips and Techniques
- Leatherworking Guide
- Jewellery Guide
- Making Horns
- A guide to fabrics for kitmaking
- Making IC fabric flowers
- Designing a costume for your character - a Marcher Costume diary
- A Kallivesi Costume Diary - Kallavesi Mystic Part 1, Design A Wintermark Costume Diary
- A League Costume Diary 1- Dressing a Bravo
- A League Costume Diary 2- A Fine Lady's gown - with adjustments for pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Making a hardened leather mask
- Helen's blog on costuming the league
- High Status Marcher Woolen Trapunto Doublet by Moretta Designs
£30 kit challenge!
- Freddie's no-sew £20 costume
- Mandala's £30 kit challenge weekend - 7 nations (under £30 each) and some orc warskirts.
- Traders - List of links to LRP traders, crafters, and other resources.