- Imperial treasury during this season announced by the Civil Service at TBC Thrones.
- 10 Thrones donated to the Imperial treasury by Landon of Longridge to cover costs incurred by the Feni treaty.
The following administrative motions were raised by the civil service.
- Amendment of the location of the House of the Proferred Hand liao sinecure, to be built in Caer Faucon, a small town in southern Astolat near the Highguard Border. Raised by the Speaker of the Senate. Motion passed.
- To amend the Imperial Orc Wayleave to be a yearly position. Raised by the Speaker of the Senate. Motion passed.
- The senator for Hahnmark still needs to provide a name for the Imperial title that is created by this motion.
- The Civil Service has allowed the re-raising of the motion to construct the Cinderpath Exchange in Mareholm, Casinea. Raised by the Speaker of the Senate. Motion failed.
- Abrogate Jarmish favoured nation status
- Abrogate stipend of the Asavean Architect
- Allocate Damatian Cliffs
- Allocate Crawling Depths
- Amend distribution of Echoes of the Labyrinth
- Appoint summit delegate
- Appoint Ambassador to Jarm
- Appoint Ambassador to Sarcophan
- Appoint Minister of Historical Research
- Commission report on Morrow evacuation
- Construct Wintermark beacons
- Construct Sarcombe Metal Market
- Construct Lyceum Annexe
- Construct Jarmish Jewellers
- Construct Good Leaf Gardens
- Disburse funds for military purposes
- Disburse funds to Grendel raiders
- Enlargement of the Seventh Wave
- Fortify Coursmouth
- Fortify Morajasse
- Distribute potion recipes
- Ratify treaty with the Woods-that-fell
A total of twelve commissions were announced during the Summer Solstice:
- 9 standard commissions: Wintermark beacons, Sarcombe metal market, Lyceum annexe, Jarmish jewellers, Good Leaf Gardens, Tower of the Wheel (Arcane Architect), Coursmouth fortification, Morajasse fortification, Improvement of Our Lady of Pride (Imperial Master of Works).
- 3 wayleaves: Drusila's Obelus, First Voice Glade, Eastern Spring Farm.
- Hand of the Chancellor was exercised by Imperatrix Lisabetta to the amount of 320 Thrones.
- The intention to address the Empire was announced by Imperatrix Lisabetta.
- Announcement by the Arcane Architect of their intent to Construct Tower of the Wheel
- Announcement by, Lukash, bearer of an Imperial Wayleave, of their intent to Construct Drusila's Obelus
- Announcement by Idwyn Splitroot, proxy to Matt Twisted Tree, bearer of an Imperial Wayleave, of their intent to Construct First Voice Glade
- Announcement by Palerictus Krunk, bearer of an Imperial Wayleave, of their intent to Construct Eastern Spring Farm
- Announcement by the Imperial Master of Works of their intent to Improve Our Lady of Pride
- The Quartermaster General of the Imperial Armies announced that the Imperial Guerdon for Autumn 382 is to go to no Imperial armies this season.
- The Quartermaster General of the Imperial Armies is resupplying the Wolves of War, the Citadel Guard, The Towerjacks, and the Black Thorns.
- The Advisor on the Vallorn announced plans to Research Abraxus stones.
- The Minister of Historical research announced plans to Research Maud daughter of Esther