Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Refunds
You may cancel or transfer a ticket for an event if you inform
us before 6pm on the Friday that the event begins. You can inform us
by sending an email or leaving a message on our answer machine. We
reserve the right to charge a £5 administration fee for
cancellations or transfers within two weeks of the start of an event.
All Profound Decisions games and the content on our websites
are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0
UK:England & Wales license. This license lets you remix, tweak, and
build upon this work even for commercial reasons, as long as you
credit and license all new creations under identical terms.
The art and photography used on the website and in our
publications remains the property of the artists. Their work should
not be reproduced or used without their permission.
We do not share any of your data with third parties under any
circumstances. We send periodic email updates to inform our users
about important announcements, booking deadlines, etc. If you do not
wish to receive these emails you can turn them off by adjusting your
If you do not wish to receive any further correspondence from
us, we will delete your personal details from our database within
seven working days of receiving your request by email or by post.
- Company Registration Number: 4945345
- VAT Registration Number: 824 9419 10
- Contact Telephone Number: 0845 0944 798
- Correspondence: P.O. Box 666, Preston PR2 1ZW.
- By booking you agree to abide by all the rules and
regulations of Profound Decisions. Our decision is final in all
- Profound Decisions reserve the right to refuse entry or
expel any individual. Your booking fee will not be returned if you
are expelled from an event.
- Anyone who deliberately breaks the spirit of the rules will
be expelled and barred from future events.
- No metal weapons may be brought to the site without our
explicit permission. Camping knives must not be used as costume or
- All weapons must be checked by an official Profound
Decisions weapons checker at each event before they are used. Any
item deemed unsafe must be secured in your tent or car at all times.
- By attending a Profound Decisions event you are agreeing to
take part in a full contact sport.
- Do not take the piss.
- Profound Decisions will not be held liable for any loss or
damage to your person or property at an event.
- No person under 16 years of age will be allowed on site once
the event has begun without our explicit permission.
- No animals may be brought to the site without our explicit
- No radio transmitting equipment, frequency scanners or
pyrotechnics may be brought to the site without our explicit
- Additional site rules may be in force at each event; these
will be stated in the event pack for each event.