Amend powers of the Conclave Liason
That in order that the Conclave Liason to the Senate is better able to serve the Empire:
- The Liason may have the power Advising the Senate, allowing them to attend and speak in Senate sessions, with the intention that this be used for Conclave related discussions
- That the Liason may address the Conclave once per summit without having to pay the initial mana cost.
- That the post of Conclave Liason to the Senate henceforth be renamed Imperial Magus.
Proposed by Feroz, Seconded by Morrow
- The abilities of the Conclave Liaison to the Senate were modified.
- The position was renamed Imperial Magus
- Passed in principle
- Passed Autumn 378YE
- The powers of the Conclave Liason to the Senate were amended, and the name of the title changed.