Construct Lyceum Annexe
Proposed by Redoubt, seconded by Miekarova
- Commission an annexe at the Lyceum to allow faster codification of rituals.
- This opportunity is the result of an offer from the eternal Sadogua made during Summer 382YE to the Dean of the Lyceum.
- Passed in principle, no funds requested.
- Autumn 382YE
- This is not a standard commission.
- Requires a minimum of 6 wains of weirwood.
- Requires a minimum of 4 wains of mithril.
- Requires a minimum of 20 crowns in labour costs.
- Takes three months to complete.
- 6 wains of Weirwood, 4 wains of Mithril, and 20 Crowns provided by The Empty One after the Autumn Equinox 382YE.
With the completion of the Quiet Annexe the the Dean of the Lyceum is now able to use iridescent gloaming to speed the codification of rituals as long as the eternal Sadogua has not been judged an enemy of the Imperial Conclave.