- Mass call is a character targeted enchant that lets you call a single MASS, and has our Battle duration (The effect lasts until the end of the next battle, skirmish or quest the character participates in; or until the end of the current event, whichever is sooner. )
- Each target must also be a contributor
- We swap extra uses for additional targets
- We mark "MASS SHATTER" for a proper review as we have issues with it
- Removed sympathetic effect from Fetid_Breath_of_Teeming_Plague, and added a roleplaying effect
- Removed sympathetic effect from Howling Despite of the Yawning Maw, added a roleplaying effect, and added a beggars lye option
- Added roleplaying effect to Inescapable Chains of Bitter Glass
- Added roleplaying effect to Revelatory Light of the Empyrean Spheres, and specified the effects of the blindness caused by the ritual - get confirmation on material reduction rather than substitution
- Added roleplaying effect to The Grave's Treacherous Edge, and beggar's lye option
- Added roleplayng effect to Thundering Roar of the Lion-bound Horn
- Magnitude reduction on these rituals has been removed following discussion with Graeme, and replaced with mana substitution
- There is no formulated Mass strikedown effect at this time due to safety concerns surrounding its use on the battlefield. These H&S concerns have been largely overruled, and consequently the design space is now open.
- Template for Ref Rules/OOC Notes section is here Template:Mass Ref-effect
Pages in category "Mass Effect"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.