As such, and as a legacy to future generations, a balanced herb sinecure is proposed, funded by the family of Ham, and to be overseen by him, for as long as he does live, that he may provide potions for the benefit of the Empire.
It shall be called Dunfrith, meaning in the old tongue “forest of Dun” and the custodian shall always be known as the Guardian of Dunfrith.Approved by the Civilian Commissioner of Wintermark
- A sinecure in Wood Heath, Hahnmark
- This motion was approved by the Civilian Commissioner of Wintermark using the legal power to commission constructions delegated to them by the Senate
- Autumn 380YE
- Unknown, but standard costs apply
- 12 wains of weirwood and 24 crowns supplied by Thanmir Hrafnar after Autumn Equinox 380YE.
- Although the announcement states that that the sinecure is to be overseen by Ham, son of Brigantia, the Senators of Wintermark are in no way bound to elect Ham to the position.