Guidelines for Traders
Due to the popularity of the event, we regret that at present we are unable to accept any new requests to trade at Empire events.
All traders who attend our events are required to comply with our trader guidelines.
Local Wiki Pages
- Idiom Productions - Costume and props workshop.
- Mandala Studios - Makers of bespoke props, weapons, costumes, armour, prosthetics and masks.
- The Midgard Seamstress - Custom-made costumes for LARP and reenactment.
- Totally Leathered - Custom tooled leather armour & accessories.
- Skian Mhor - Weapons, masks, prosthetics, props and armor.
Links & External Resources
- Angrave Designs produces custom orders (including embroidered borders).
- Cloak’d and Dagger’d Historical costume for adults and children, including hats.
- Custom Costume Company Bespoke designs for re-enactors and roleplayers.
- Grimm & Grizzly Bespoke costumes.
- Historic Enterprises General costume company (U.S. site).
- Jolly Dicey - costumiers to the discerning.
- Jorgencraft make beautiful period costume.
- Kats Hats Beautiful period headwear for men and women.
- Medieval Design Historic costume.
- The Midgard Seamstress Custom made UK LARP and re-enactment costumes.
- Purple Zebra Costume Bespoke costume by Empire specialists.
- Revival Clothing Medieval clothing for adults and children, including hats, boots and shoes (U.S. site).
- Sally Green Fantasy and historical costume, including boots and shoes.
- Sally Pointer Hats and accessories.
- Taken From Time Custom made UK LARP and re-enactment costumes.
- Twisted Flax Costume and accessories for LRP.
- The Warriors Wardrobe Bespoke Costume for the discerning Larper.
- White Star specialise in historical costume and bespoke clothing at reasonable prices.
LRP Weapon Manufacturers
- Eldritch LRP weapons, armour and props.
- Light Armouries LRP weapons.
- Saxon Violence creators of historically inspired LARP weaponry.
- Skian Mhor LRP weapons, masks, prosthetics and props. Suppliers of raw materials.
- Winterforge Armouries Bespoke LRP weapons, Leather, props and commission work .
- Armchair Armoury Metal armour and raw materials.
- Bydand Armouries Bespoke metal armour.
- Armour Services Historical Historical plate and brigandine.
- Cap-a-pie Maille, plate and padding specialists.
- Dressed To Kill Plate armour.
- Lancasters Armourie Plate specialist.
- The Ring Lord Maille, rings and raw materials.
- St. George Armoury Plate specialist.
- White Rose Apparel Metal plate, brigandine and leather armour.
- Battle Ready Male & female armour.
- Darkblade Complete LRP supplies from armour and weapons to leatherwork and accessories.
- Evenlode Studios Stock and custom armour for men and women.
- Idiom Productions Custom leatherwork and armour.
- Totally Leathered Custom tooled leatherwork & bespoke armour.
- Umbra Armoury Tooled leatherwork as well as props and weapons
Polyurethane & Alternative Materials
- Norton Armouries Highly detailed hybrid-poly armour.
Padded Jacks and Gambesons
- The Medieval Rats Gambesons, jacks and arming caps.
Prosthetics and Masks
- Dogbane SFX Larp
- Mandala Studios
- Skian Mhor LRP weapons, masks, prosthetics and props. Also supply all relevant raw materials
General Online Shops
- Armstreet Chemises and undershirts (doublets not really suitable for Empire).
- By the Sword Armour and clothing, including replica costumes from the TV series The Borgias.
- Character Kit sells weapons and costume.
- Chow’s Emporium Best supplier for LARP Costumes and Accessories at reasonable price.
- Dein LARP Store has a large range of appropriate dresses, trousers and tunics. Note their page has a translate button and they ship to UK.
- Get Dressed For Battle General armour, costume and accessories.
- Gems Trading Quality custom tailor made costumes and armour.
- Having a Larp Everything you need for Larp and some things you just want.
- The Knight Shop Historical costume, armour and general LRP weapons and accessories.
- LARP Fashion General costumes, leatherwork and LRP weapons.
- LARP Inn General costumes, weapons, armour and prosthetics.
- LRP Store General LRP supplies from weapons and armour to costumes and accessories.
- Matuls Clothing, armour tents and camp accessories from Poland (English language website).
- Medieval Merchant General costume and some accessories.
- Mysticum De German LRP shop whose products include great LRP footwear with rubber soles.
- Mytholon General costumes, weapons, armour and prosthetics.
- Mega Medieval Armour Store Armour and accessories.
- Sew-mill Medieval clothing, tents, furniture and accessories.
- StahlGilde General armour, costume, leatherwork and accessories.
- Velvet Glove General costume, accessories and make-up supplies.
Flags, Banners and Livery Badges
- Medieval Art and Woodcraft Historical and historically inspired banners, flags and livery badges.
Fur and Traditional materials
- Candles for All Ages Tallow and Beeswax Candles.
- House of de Clifford Ethically sourced furs of all kinds.
- Lyon's Leathers Wide range of leathers, suedes and buckles.
- Tandy Leather Factory Leather and leatherworking supplies.
- Crafty Celts - Torcs, jewellery, buckles and belts (U.S.site).
- Day by Day Jewellery Beautiful jewellery including commissions.
- Primitive Method Affordable reconditioned jewellery; commissions also undertaken.
Leather Accessories (including Shoes)
- Phil Fraser
- Re-enactment shoes
- Historical Shoes
- Historic Shoes German company (English language website)
- Ravenswood Leather Items America site. Non-historical leather items.
Pewter and Cast Goods
- Casts from the Past Pewter items including livery badges and some household items.
- The Quiet Press Historical buckles, brooches and other ornamental metalwork.
- Billy and Charlie's Finest Quality Pewter Goods American company. Pewter badges and other accessories.
- HR-Replikate German company. Jewellery based on archeological finds (English language website) .
- Lionheart Replicas Pewterwear.
- Pewter Replicas Pewter badges, household items and livery collars.
Tents and Camping Accessories
- Smoke and Fire American company.
- FBA Tent Company Canvas bell tents.
- Medieval Market German company (English language website) – Clothing, furniture, and other items.