Commision research into the provenance and history of the Mask of the Visionary
Commission research into the history and wherabouts of the Equine Rod
Commission research into the existance, details and likely location of Empress Britta's Imperial favour
Commission research into the history and possible location of the Crown of Three Tears
- Historical research concerning these two topics has been commissioned through the civil service.
- Actions approved by the Minister of Historical Research.
- The actions are grouped together, but each would count as a seperate announcement for purposes of the Imperial Synod veto.
- This motion was approved by the Minister for Historical Research using the legal power to commission research granted by the Imperial Senate.
- Summer Solstice 378YE
- 25 Thrones provided by Ioseph of Phoenix Reach, Minister of Historical Research, after Spring Equinox 378YE
- Research reports into these topics are being prepared by the civil service for presentation at the Autumn Equinox.
- Details of the Crown of Three Tears research can be found here.