Local Wiki Pages
- Idiom Productions - Costume and props workshop.
- Totally Leathered - Custom tooled leather armour & accessories.
- The Midgard Seamstress - Custom-made costumes for LARP and reenactment.
- Mandala Studios - Makers of bespoke props, weapons, costumes, armour, prosthetics and masks.
- Evenlode Studios - High quality leather armour, costume and props handmade
Links & External Resources
- Armchair Armoury Metal armour and raw materials.
- Bydand Armouries Bespoke metal armour.
- Armour Services Historical Historical plate and brigandine.
- Cap-a-pie Maille, plate and padding specialists.
- Dressed To Kill Plate armour.
- Lancasters Armourie Plate specialist.
- The Ring Lord Maille, rings and raw materials.
- St. George Armoury Plate specialist.
- White Rose Apparel Metal plate, brigandine and leather armour.
Padded Jacks and Gambesons
- The Medieval Rats Gambesons, jacks and arming caps.
- Battle Ready Male & female armour.
- Evenlode Studios Stock and custom armour for men and women.
- Idiom Productions Custom leatherwork and armour.
- Totally Leathered Custom tooled leatherwork & bespoke armour.
Polyurethane & Alternative Materials
- Norton Armouries Highly detailed hybrid-poly armour.
- Angrave Designs produces custom orders (including embroidered borders).
- The Midgard Seamstress Custom made UK LARP and re-enactment costumes
- Cloak’d and Dagger’d Historical costume for adults and children, including hats.
- Historic Enterprises General costume company (U.S. site).
- Revival Clothing Medieval clothing for adults and children, including hats, boots and shoes (U.S. site).
- Sally Green Fantasy and historical costume, including boots and shoes.
- Sally Pointer Hats and accessories.
- WhiteStar specialise in historical costume and bespoke clothing at reasonable prices.
- Custom Costume Company Bespoke designs for re-enactors and roleplayers
LRP Weapon Manufacturers
- Eldritch LRP weapons, armour and props.
- Skian Mhor LRP weapons, masks, prosthetics and props. Suppliers of raw materials.
Prosthetics and Masks
- Mandala Studios
- Skian Mhor LRP weapons, masks, prosthetics and props. Also supply all relevant raw materials
General Online Shops
- Armstreet Chemises and undersshirts (doublets not really suitable for Empire).
- By the Sword Armour and clothing, including replica costumes from the TV series The Borgias.
- Chow’s Emporium General costume and accessories.
- Darblade Complete LRP supplies from armour and weapons to leatherwork and accessories.
- Dein LARP Store has a large range of appropriate dresses, trousers and tunics. Note their page has a translate button and they ship to UK.
- Get Dressed For Battle General armour, costume and accessories.
- The Knight Shop Historical costume, armour and general LRP weapons and accessories.
- LARP Fashion General costumes, leatherwork and LRP weapons.
- LARP Inn General costumes, weapons, armour and prosthetics.
- LRP Store General LRP supplies from weapons and armour to costumes and accessories.
- Matuls Clothing, armour tents and camp accessories from Poland (English language website).
- Medieval Merchant General costume and some accessories.
- Mytholon General costumes, weapons, armour and prosthetics.
- Mega Medieval Armour Store Armour and accessories.
- Sew-mill Medieval clothing, tents, furniture and accessories.
- StahlGilde General armour, costume, leatherwork and accessories.
- Velvet Glove General costume, accessories and make-up supplies.
Flags, Banners and Livery Badges
- Medieval Art and Woodcraft Historical and historically inspired banners, flags and livery badges.
Fur and Traditional materials
- Candles for All Ages Tallow and Beeswax Candles.
- House of de Clifford Ethically sourced furs of all kinds.
- Lyon's Leathers Wide range of leathers, suedes and buckles.
- Tandy Leather Factory Leather and leatherworking supplies.
- Crafty Celts - Torcs, jewellery, buckles and belts (U.S.site).
Leather Accessories (including Shoes)
- Phil Fraser
- Re-enactment shoes
- Historical Shoes
- Historic Shoes German company (English language website)
- Ravenswood Leather Items America site. Non-historical leather items.
Pewter and Cast Goods
- Casts from the Past Pewter items including livery badges and some household items.
- The Quiet Press Historical buckles, brooches and other ornamental metalwork.
- Billy and Charlie's Finest Quality Pewter Goods American company. Pewter badges and other accessories.
- HR-Replikate German company. Jewellery based on archeological finds (English language website) .
- Lionheart Replicas Pewterwear.
- Pewter Replicas Pewter badges, household items and livery collars.
Tents and Camping Accessories
- Canvas Tents
- Smoke and Fire American company.
- Medieval Market German company (English language website) – Clothing, furniture, and other items.