This spell is a potent malediction that can neutralise the most powerful enemy champion or render an archmage as powerless as a raw recruit.The debilitation imposed by this spell is more than mere lack of strength - it is a potentially lethal curse. The victim cannot concentrate on even the simplest spell, cannot inspire themselves to heroic action and cannot use the powers of any magic items they are bonded to.
It is particularly insidious in that it does not go away naturally; it can be removed with herbs by a skilled physick, or purged by a magician using the purify spell or a ritual such as Renewed Strength of the New Day. Otherwise, it lasts indefinitely.
- Type: Offensive spell
- Cost: 1 Personal mana
You must assume that the target has taken the effect.
The effect lasts until cured by the purify spell, or a similar potion or magic.
Sample Spellcasting Vocals
- By what creeps, what crawls, by what does not; let all that grows recede and rot! !PLACEHOLDER TEXT!
- "Oh mist-filled pits, dark, dank, unclear; touch all before me with frost-fingered fear!" !PLACEHOLDER TEXT!
- "Kyrop drain the strength from your bones - WEAKNESS!"
- "Drowned Man drag you down in the darkness - WEAKNESS!"
- "By magic's might, be stripped of all your powers - WEAKNESS!"
- "May Winter's cold grip your hateful heart - WEAKNESS!"