377YE Spring Equinox Synod judgements
The Synod as of Spring, 377 YE
At the Spring Summit, 377 YE, the General Assembly stood at an estimated 124 priests.
At the end of the Spring Equinox, 377 YE, the Imperial Titles in the Synod were held by:
|Virtue||Cardinal||Gatekeeper / Conscience|
|Ambition||Bishop Olek of the League||Serrusto Caeli Rezia di Tassato of the League|
|Courage||Lazarus of Highguard||Asher of Felix's Watch, Highguard|
|Loyalty||Bishop Julius Cavita of the League||Friar Alan Young of the Marches|
|Pride||Josephine of Dawn was appointed Cardinal of Pride||Meurig Tystwarden of the Navarr|
|Prosperity||Bishop Alexandru Vintla of the League||Darius i Esmara i Erigo of the Brass Coast|
|Vigilance||Petra Petrivna Melikov of Varushka||Silas of the Suns of Couros, Highguard|
|Wisdom||Guide Tockryn Nighthaven of the Navarr||Agnetha de Rondell of Dawn|
|The Way||Bishop Antonnio Vanetti of the League||Gralka, an Imperial Orc|
The following is a summary of the Synod's Virtue Fund:
|Starting Value||3 Crowns / 1 Ring|
|Income||22 Crowns||All from the auction of pure liao.|
|Closing Value||25 Crowns / 1 Ring|
- Yitzhak of the Highguard National Assembly raised a judgement relating to the creation of a National Choirmaster defeated 102 to 50.
- Marrok de Carsenere, through a greater majority of the Assembly of Vigilance, ensured members of the Collegiate of the Archmage Nicovar faced Inquisition
- Cardinal Julius Cavita, through a greater majority of the Assembly of Nine, delivered a judgement of condemnation against Igor Borison and Ivanna Martina Denisovitch of Varushka for the religious crime of Heresy.
- Tancred of Dawn, through the Dawnish National Assembly, revoked the title of General held by Erik Rykker.
- Torsch, an Imperial Orc, through a lesser majority of 50 to nothing in the Assembly of the Way, required Griski of Temeschwar face Inquisition. Griski did not present themselves.
- Cardinal Petra, through a greater majority of the Assembly of Nine, required the representatives of the Spire of the Celestial Cascade at Anvil face Inquisition.
- Cardinal Petra, through a greater majority of the Assembly of Nine, escalated the judgement of inquisition to a condemnation of Sophus Cascade for the religious crime of blasphemy.
- Asher of Felix’s Watch, through a greater majority of the Assembly of Courage, sought the reappointment of the Assembly’s Cardinal.
- Cardinal Lazarus, through a greater majority of the Assembly of Nine, condemned Xavier Cascade for the religious crimes of blasphemy and heresy.
- Darius I Ezmara I Erigo failed to obtain a greater majority of the General Assembly for the recognition of Zemress the Exemplar as a Paragon of Prosperity.
- Lady Josephine of Dawn, through a greater majority of the Assembly of Pride, sought the reappointment of the Cardinal of that Assembly
- Abraham of Highguard, through a lesser majority of the Assembly of Vigilance, required that Abraham of Highguard face inquisition.
- Xavier of the Spire of the Celestial Cascade in Urizen, through a lesser majority of the Urizen National Assembly, revoked the title of Senator from Hector of the Spire of the Celestial Cascade in Urizen.
- Antonio Raoul Calgone, through a lesser majority of the League National Assembly, declared the belief that there should be, at Anvil, a location consecrated to each of the Imperial Virtues.
The following individuals were selected by the Gatekeepers to receive pure liao visions of their past lives at the Spring Equinox:
- Gatekeeper Asher of Highguard
- Master of the Mint, Nicolo Barossa of the League
- General Floree de Rondell of Dawn
- Cardinal Tockrynn Nighthaven of the Navarr
- General Ed of the Marches
- Senator Bohemond de Rondell of Dawn