Autumn Equinox 2019
This page lists all the details that are specific for this event. There is an additional page with event information which lists arrival and departure times and similar details that are common for all Empire events.
See the 383YE Autumn Equinox winds of fortune and the winds of war for all the latest in-character developments throughout the Empire. An event schedule that shows timings of IC activities common to all Empire events is also available. There is also a list of upcoming Imperial elections
At the event we will be running two large battles, one Saturday morning and one Sunday morning. The large battles will follow the normal rules for battles; you may only participate in a single battle as your character and you must monster the other battle if you decide to participate in one. The sides for the battles will be chosen by the generals in the Muster of the Imperial Military Council on Friday night.
The Sentinel Gate opens at 11:00 am - regardless of whether anyone is ready or not! If you are playing then make sure you arrive in plenty of time before this so your weapons can be checked.
If you are monstering then you need to make your way to the monster area between 9:30 and 10:00 am to give us time to get you into costume, made-up and briefed. If you turn up after 10:30 you will be turned away.
The winds of war now provides information about the battle opportunities at the forthcoming event, along with information on the the best estimate of the fighting strength of each nation provided by the civil service is as follows that determines which nations can take the battlefield together.
The site map is opposite; the camp coordinators for each camp will have their own layout for their camp, showing where all the tents they know about are to be pitched. If you do not know where you are supposed to be camping, then please speak to them on arrival at your nation's camp.
|Brass Coast||Will Power|
|Dawn|| Nicholas Rudd|
|Imperial Orcs||Matthew Dawes-Wood|
|Navarr|| Kit Stangroom|
|Urizen||Luca Da Rè|
|Wintermark|| James Gray|
The areas marked with a wheelchair on the out-of-character camps are intended for participants with mobility needs. Please let the crew know if you have a disability that means you will need to camp here.
The two main accessibility camps (shown with the larger symbol) each have a disabled toilet within10m of the camp. There is no disabled toilet at the third camp (shown with a smaller symbol).
There is a disabled toilet in the toilet unit opposite Mhorish.
The following traders have booked for the event.
- Battle Ready Hand crafted leather goods.
- Bespoke Pewter Empire Specific and general medieval pewter badges and dress accessories.'
- Chows Emporium Costume, leather gloves, products related to drinking and accessories.
- Coelred Monger Suppliers of replica costume and artefacts.
- Craeftigan Beautiful weapons and costume that are perfect for Empire.
- Darkblade Leather Stuff.
- Das Shoppe New and second hand costume, leatherwork, weapons, props and furniture. Trade ins welcome.
- Eldritch Weapons and armour.
- Gem’s Trading Co Costumes and leatherwork. Fine quality tailored garments and LRP props. Also a wide range of hand made leather items and missile weapons supplied by Arrow Kaster available to order.
- Hardy & Sweet Weapons and LARP supplies
- Having A Larp Costume, weapons, armour and LARP accessories.
- Honest Jim's Wandering Shop
- Irregular Props Weapons, shields and mage implements designed especially for Empire.
- Light Armouries Supplier of latex weapons and props.
- Mandala Studios High quality latex prosthetics and masks tailor made for the Empire campaign.
- McSkelly Leathers A fine range of high quality custom made leather goods.
- Romany Robes A range of beautiful costume at reasonable prices.
- Skian Mhor Latex Weapons and props. Costume, armour, leatherwork, chainmail, tents and all types of LRP supplies and essentials.
- Twisted Gobling Armouries Crafty creations, funky finds, innovative LARP props, armour & costume, bespoke Twisted Goblin Kidz range
- Umbra Armouries Custom leather goods.
- Velvet Glove Costumes Costumes, make-up, prosthetics, jewellery with more to come!
- Wonderlust Couture - custom made, individual jewellery and costume in various designs.
- Wyrd Sisters