Construct the Blood Red Roads
Initially connecting the cities of Temeschwar, Sarvos, Tassato and Holberg with Anvil and the territories of Casinea, Astolat and Semmerholm. And subsequently connecting to Upwold, Hahnmark, Miaren, Karov and Madruga.
At a cost of 360 wains of White Granite and 90 Thrones.To be overseen by Lorenzo La Volpe and self-funded by the Bloody Butchers Guild of Temeschwar
Proposed by Tassato, seconded by Casinea
- Spring 380YE
- 360 wains of white granite
- 90 thrones in labour costs
- Time : 2 years construction time
...this great work will connect people and places. Our Empire is strongest when we work together. By connecting us together, the Butchers Benevolence will bring us closer, make us stronger, and make us greater!Lorenzo La Volpe, from speech to the Imperial Senate
- 100 wains of white granite and 20 thrones provided by Lorenzo La Volpe after Spring Equinox 380YE.
- 160 wains of white granite and 40 thrones provided by Lorenzo La Volpe after Autumn Equinox 380YE.
- 100 wains of white granite and 30 thrones provided by Lorenzo La Volpe after Spring Equinox 381YE.
- When completed this great work will increase income of farms and businesses in the territories which the road network passes through.
- Work on the roads has begun; a number of specialists have come on board to look at ways the speed of this project might be increased.