Employ Civil Service to observe Fleets
Place a Civil Servant on all fleets leaving Imperial waters with the intention of cessation of piracy. Proposed by Sermersuaq, seconded by Skarsind
- Piracy of foreign fleets is damaging relations with foreign nations
- The Senate has instructed the civil service to put observers on every Imperial fleet to ensure compliance with the law
- Summer 378YE
- 50 Thrones per season
- The presence of a civil service observer on every fleet in the Empire makes it effectively impossible for PCs to engage in piracy of foreign nations or trade with barbarian nations. Consequently both options have been removed from the downtime system immediately.
- This measure was abrograted during the Spring Equinox 379YE summit.
- This motion was re-instated during the Summer Solstice 379YE summit.