Vendek snorted, "Almost Cardinal isn't a title. And who broke the siege of Holberg?"
Back and forth they argued about which army was doing more to make The Plan happen, until Alkar offered a bet. "One day the Plan will succeed, and an Imperial Orc will stand as Senator for the first time. If they're from my army, you request a transfer to my unit. If the Senator is from your army, I'll transfer to you."
Vendek grinned, "Done. Worth it just to see you struggling to keep up when we charge..."
Civil Service Report
Military units from the two orc legions have been deployed in conflicts away from the legions they originate from. This has resulted in more occasions where orcs from each of the two legions have fought alongside one another. On the whole, this has been highly positive and observations have said it has build stronger links between the two. However, legion identity remains strong for these orc soldiers and this has manifested into a sense of friendly rivalry and competition. This has included contests of sparring, athletics and which legion has contributed the most to The Plan. No ill effects have been reported from this (excluding the occasional injury) and there is no reason to prevent it continuing.
Imperial prognosticators have identified that there could be benefits to taking advantage of this rivalry. Recognition and validation of one of the legions could see a boost to its morale that would increase the battlefield effectiveness of its military units. Conversely, widespread and non-specific recognition, whilst positive, would have no appreciable effect.
In more specific terms:
- If the Orc National Assembly passes a Statement of Principle noting and praising the Summer Storm's successes toward the achieving the Imperial Orc ambition, but omits the Winter Sun, then it is expected that the military units attached to that army will experience a temporary, yet significant, boost in morale and effectiveness. 
- If the Orc National Assembly passes a Statement of Principle noting and praising the Winter Sun's successes toward the achieving the Imperial Orc ambition, but omits the Summer Storm, it is expected that the military units attached to that army will experience a temporary, yet significant, boost in morale and effectiveness. 
- If the Orc National Assembly passes a Statement of Principle noting and praising the successes of the Winter Sun and Summer Storm toward the achieving the Imperial Orc plan, there is no appreciable effect .
As is the case with Synod judgements, a judgement made by the General Assembly would be deemed to have greater authority than that of a National Assembly.
Atla raised a statement of principle in the Imperial Orc assembly praising the Winter Sun who received a boost to morale and effectiveness as a result.
-  The Military Units originating from the Summer Storm army will gain a temporary boost equivalent to a two level upgrade
-  The Military Units originating from the Winter Sun army will gain a temporary boost equivalent to a two level upgrade
-  No impact on military units