The well of life is bottomless.
The Order of the Silver Chalice currently has only one recognised symbol - a cup marked with the Rune of Purity.
The Order of the Silver Chalice holds the following to be true:
- Life flows through each of us; our magic allows us to reach out to our fellows and nurture that life, mend what is broken, and bring what is torn apart back together.
- Healing magic has vast amounts of raw potential, but is complemented by the precise nature of physical healing
- The strength of the Empire relies on its citizens, thus by keeping citizens healthy, we strengthen the Empire
The Order of the Silver Chalice therefore exists to:
- Utilise the immensely practical applications of healing magic for the good of the empire, promote understanding of healing magic and research new healing rituals and spells
- Ensure that conclave is reminded of the value of life, and that it makes decisions with that value in mind
- Work with healers, physicks and apothecaries across the Empire, including bodies that represent such individuals, such as the Anvil Hospital
Membership of the Order
The Silver Chalice is the youngest Conclave order, officially formed during the Autumn Equinox 381YE.
When the order was established, the Grandmaster did not have access to the ability to fund the order - the requisite investment of 30 wains of mithril was not made until shortly after the Spring Equinox 382YE. The grandmaster is now able to purchase mana in the same way as their peers.
Each summit, the Conclave vault of the Silver Chalice garners the following resources;
- A pro-rata share of the Font based on the precedence of the orders at the previous summit.
- A portion of ilium based on their position among the orders as determined by precedence.
- The Silver Chalice receives no materials at this time.
|Winter Solstice 383YE||Urizen||Fausta|
|Autumn Equinox 383YE||Dawn||Enchantress Livarot De Montrose|
|Autumn Equinox 382YE||Dawn||Enchantress Livarot De Montrose|
|Autumn Equinox 381YE||Navarr||Raewynn Farkas|
Each Conclave order is led by a grandmaster who is elected by their members. This title is currently held by Fausta; it will be reelected at Autumn Equinox 384YE. The table to the right shows the citizens who have been elected as grandmaster of the order in the years since Empress Britta died.