Allocate The Brilliant Shore
- This motion was vetoed by the General Assembly of the Imperial Synod
- The Imperial Synod used the power of the veto.
- This procedural motion will automatically be raised again during a sitting at the next Summit.
- The Brilliant Shore is currently unassigned. Production from Autumn 377 has been stockpiled and will be made available to the first Imperial citizen elected to operate The Brilliant Shore.
Assignation of The Brilliant Shore to Wintermark is legally extraneous. A national Bourse position can only be eligible to Imperial citizens of the nation that controls the territory the resource is in.
- The motion during the Autumn Equinox 37Y7E was vetoed by the Imperial Synod.
- The question of the assignment of the Brilliant Shore was automatically raised again at the Winter Solstice 377YE.
- Winter 377YE
- The The Brilliant Shore is now a National Bourse position.
- Production from Autumn 377 has been stockpiled and will be made available to the first Imperial citizen elected to operate The Brilliant Shore.
Assignment as a National resource means that the Brilliant Shore automatically comes under the auspices of the nation that controls the territory wherein it is located - in this case Skarsind in Wintermark.
|State||Votes For||Votes Against||Result|