Construct Mines of Gulhule
To commission a Ministry in Skarsind, Mines of Gulhule, to enable the Imperial Orcs to purchase ingots.
This will be a large sized ministry.
Motion is Self-funded.Proposed by Feroz, Seconded by Skarsind
- This is to create a Ministry to recruit and organise the miners of Skarsind.
- Winter 379YE.
- This is a response to an opportunity to develop the mines of Gulhule.
- The Senator has not yet specified which of the three options will be taken:
- 6 wains of mithril and 12 crowns labour costs, plus an additional 12 crown outlay, will provide a ministry, allowing the purchase of green iron and orichalcum.
- 8 wains of mithril and 16 crowns labour costs, plus an additional 16 crown outlay, will provide a more advanced ministry that allowed the controller to purchase green iron, orichalcum, and tempest jade.
- 10 wains of mithril and 20 crowns in labour costs, plus an additional 20 crown outlay, will provide a significant opportunity to purchase green iron, orichalcum, tempest jade, and weltsilver and potentially other, more valuable, materials.
- 10 wains of mithril and 40 crowns supplied by Yargol, after the Winter Solstice 379YE.
- Work is now complete,creating the Imperial title of Foreman of the Mines of Gulhule.