Construct Gardens of High Chalcis
It will cost 80 wains of weirwood and produce 120 herbs, and increase the prosperity of Reikos.
It will be overseen by the Master Botanist of High Chalcis. The position will be appointed by the Highguard Senators and can be revoked by the Highguard national assembly, general assembly, or assembly of nine.
Approved by the Civilian Commissioner of Highguard
- A great work in Reikos to take advantage of the opportunity that presented itself after the reclaiming of the territory
- This motion was approved by the Civilian Commissioner of Highguard using the legal power to commission constructions delegated to them by the Senate
- The great work will provide a bounty of 120 herbs spread amongst those citizens of Reikos who own herb gardens each season, following attendance at the Anvil Summit
- Summer 380YE
- 80 wains of weirwood
- 6 months to construct
- 50 wains of weirwod and 100 crowns provided by Rhesa, Exarch of Ravensfell after Summer Solstice 380YE.
- 30 wains of weirwood and 60 crowns provided by Rhesa, Exarch of Ravensfell after Autumn Equinox 380YE.
- Once complete, this great work will create the ceremonial title of Master Botanist of High Chalcis.
- The Gardens of High Chalcis were completed shortly before the Winter Solstice 380YE.
The title of Master Botanist of High Chalics was the subject of extensive scrutiny and the final decision was that the title could not be created as this was not a power available to a Civilian Commissioner. The Senator for Reikos would be responsible for dealing with any threats or decisions regarding a great work in their territory.