Create title of Captain of the Senate Guard
Responsibilities are to protect the Senate and Public Gallery whenever the senate is in session.
Granted the ability to use the defence of Unwelcome Visitor within the Senate building.
Proposed by Weirwater, Seconded by Bastion
- Create an Imperial title within the Senate
- The Captain is given leave to treat the Imperial Senate and public gallery as if they were their camp for purposes of the unwelcome visitor defence while the Senate is in session.
- Winter 377YE
- The title of Captain of the Senate Guard was created.
- Irontide Isk was nominated; there were no other contenders.
- Irontide Isk was appointed to the title
The Imperial Senate has given the Assembly of Loyalty the ability to revoke the Captain of the Senate Guard. The Constitutional Scholars point out that this is in addition to the ability of the Assembly of Nine and the General Assembly to revoke the title. The Senate can give additional assemblies the power to revoke a title, but they cannot create a title in such a way that they remove the ability of an assembly to revoke it.
|State||Votes For||Votes Against||Result|
|Motion as Stands||25||2||Passed|
|Nominate Irontide Isk||27||0||Passed|