These pages contain guides written by players that may be of interest in making costume pieces. The "National Costumes" pages in particular are very early pages intended to supplement the Look and Feel pages for the appropriate nations and may have been superseded. Official costume guidance is found on the General costume guidelines page.
Pages in category "Costume"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Highguard costumes
- How to - Adapt a pattern for a high status dress
- How to - Make a cote
- How to - Make a felt hat
- How to - Make a fur hat
- How to - Make a furred mantle
- How to - Make a hard leather mask
- How to - Make a kids cloak
- How to - Make a kirtle
- How to - Make a simple tunic
- How to - Make a Suaq coat
- How to - Make a surcote
- How to - Make a wizard's or monk's outfit
- How to - Make cambion horns