- Imperial treasury during this season announced by the Civil Service at 397 Thrones and 2 Crowns
- 28 Thrones donated to the treasury by Severin Teyhard von Holberg, Acting Prince of the House of Seven Mirrors after the Summer Solstice
- 10 Thrones donated to the treasury by the Chapter Reumah's Redoubt after the Summer Solstice
- Amend Aurelie's Garden
- Appoint Ambassador to the Iron Confederacy
- Appoint Imperial Advisor for the Feni
- Appoint Imperial Spymaster
- Appoint Voice of Liberty
- Amend powers of the master of the Temple of the Winds
- Amend powers of Imperial Fleet Master
- Appoint Imperial Consul
- Appoint Ambassador to Asavea
- Appoint Ambassador to Sarcophan Delves
- Appoint Captain of the Senate Guard
- Appoint Master of Works
- Appoint Minister of Historical Research
- Appraise trods
- Construct Aviary of Ishal
- Construct Barossa College of Imperial Strategy
- Construct Celestial Library at Canterspire
- Construct House of Guerra
- Construct Iron Qanat
- Construct Invisible Cord Brokerage
- Construct spy network in the Sarangrave
- Construct Vigilant Shield
- Construct Zoria's Maze
- Create Title of Emissary to the Celestial Library
- Create Chronicle of Heroism
- Declare Ossium orcs as foreigners
- Disbursement of funds for military magic
- Ratify Sungold Treaty
- Raise Thornbound Army of Navarr
- Senate Commissions: Spy network in Sarangrave, Invisible Cord Brokerage, Zoria's Maze, House of Guerra, Barossa College of Imperial Strategy, Iron Qanat, Vigilant Shield, Aviary of Ishal, Celestial Library at Canterspire
- Wayleave Commissions: Misericorde Market, Iron Roundtower, Smith of Ashes
- Hand of the Chancellor: The Throne exercised her power of Hand of the Chancellor to withdraw no (zero) funds from this season’s residual income (Zero Thrones) to the Imperial Treasury.
- The Throne announced through her power of Voice of the Empire that General Gabriel Barossa shall address the Empire following the Summer Solstice of 383YE.
- The Keeper of the Breadbasket announced that they would spread the bounty of the breadbasket across Mitwold, Upwold, and Bregasland, to strengthen Marcher traditions.
- The Minister of Historical Research announced a project to Research the origins of the Highborn
- The Quartermaster General of the Imperial Armies announced that the Guerdon would be applied to the following armies for the coming season: the raid on Ikka’s Tears, the Green Shield, the Red Wind Corsairs, the Tusks, the Granite Pillar, the Strong Reeds, and the Northern Eagle.
- Imperial Wayleave: Announcement by Tristan Exile’s End of intent to Construct Misericorde Market.
- Imperial Wayleave: Announcement by Dragomir Dragovich of intent to Construct Iron Roundtower
- Imperial Orc Wayleave: Announcement by Palerictus Krunk of intent to Construct Smith of Ashes.