379YE Winter Solstice Senate sessions
- Imperial treasury during this season announced by the Civil Service at TBC.
- The following has been donated to the Imperial treasury:
- Create title of Seer of the Gateway
- Construct mithril mine
- Fortify the Ore Hills
- Disburse funds for strategic military magic
- Disburse funds to settle Freeborn debts
- Assign Reikos
- Disburse funds for Iron Helms
- Disburse funds for resupply
- Allocate Vigilant Swan
- Abrogate Asavean trade ban
- Declare war on the Barrens orcs
- Create title of Trade Envoy to the Sarcophan Delves
- Construct the Tassato Mana Exchange
- Allocate Great Pits of Ennerlund
- Create titles of Civilian Commissioners
- Construct Mines of Gulhule
- Increase the Imperial Guerdon
- Construct Pilgrim's Trail
- Construct Golden Orchards of Miaren
- Construct Torfast Trading Post
- Construct Glen of Shadows Trading Office
- Construct shrine to Britta
- Construct folly in Afarjasse
- Construct College of the Liberated
- Appoint Minister for Historical Research
- 379YE Winter Solstice Announcement by the Advisor on the Vallorn
- 379YE Winter Solstice Announcement by the Dredgemaster of Feverwater
- 379YE Winter Solstice Announcement by the Quartermaster General
- There were no announcements by the Crystal Architect, the Minister of Historical Research, or the Minister for Imperial Works (the latter two titles are currently vacant).
Administrative Motions Arising
- During their first session the Senate will appoint the first Sumaah ambassador.
- The Brilliant Shore was a Wintermark national Bourse resource. Now that Skarsind is an Imperial Orcs territory, the Brilliant Shore automatically becomes an Imperial orc national bourse seat. However, the seat is currently held by the Steinr Joakim. This is a unique position that has not arisen before and the civil service is looking to the Senate for advice on how to proceed. Should the seat be re-appointed by the Imperial orcs during the Winter Solstice, or should it remain with Joakim until next time it would normally arise for re-appointment (Summer 380YE, or the death of Joakim whichever comes first).
- The civil service may raise an administrative motion to confirm the details of the title Curator of the Printer's Guild Museum once they have been made compatible with the Constitution.