379YE Spring Equinox Senate sessions
- Imperial treasury during this season announced by the Civil Service at TBC.
- The following has been donated to the Imperial treasury:
- 80 thrones from Senator Weirwater
- 11 thrones 4 Crowns from Senator Upwold
- Construct House of Barbs
- Disburse Funds to the Quartermaster General
- Raise Dawnish army
- Assign Holberg
- Fortify Miekarova
- Amend law regarding foreign True Liao trade
- Amend powers of Dredgemaster of Feverwater Info needed
- Disburse funds to add a ritual to Imperial Lore
- Amend the powers of the Advisor on Orc Affairs
- Amend the powers of the Imperial Magus
- Declare peace with Barrens orcs
- Disburse funds to the Jarmish Cartel
- Construct Printer's Guild Museum of Wonders
- Construct cargo dock at Caricomare
- Create title of Crystal Architect of the Spires
- Amend powers of the High Exorcist
- Repair Great Pits of Ennerlund
- Disburse further funds to the Quartermaster General
- Abrograte Civil service observation
- Create title of Imperial Chaplain Consular
- Construct Horddalat spy network
- Construct Sumaah embassy Info needed
- Construct Iron Confederacy embassy
- Appoint Throne (while the motion passed in principle, no candidate received sufficient votes to claim the Throne).
- Create title of Dean of the Academy (while the motion passed in principle, it requires ratification by The Throne).
- Relinquish Skarsind (while the motion passed in principle, it requires ratification by The Throne).
- Announcements by the Quartermaster General
- Announcements by the Minister for Historical Research
- Announcements by the Crystal Architect Info needed
- Announcements by the Advisor on the Vallorn
- Announcements by the Imperial Master of Works
Administrative Motions Arising
- Seeking clarification regarding the Dredgemaster of Feverwater tenure
- Was it the intention of the Senate to make this an annual position while granting the power to raise historical research?
- Seeking clarification regarding the Sumaah embassy
- Where is the embassy to be built?
- Seeking clarification regarding the Printer's Guild Museum of Wonders.
- Where is the museum to be built?
- Seeking clarification regarding the Trade envoys to Jarm and Asavea
- With the appointment of ambassadors, should these titles be abrogated?