382YE Summer Solstice Senate sessions
- Imperial treasury during this season announced by the Civil Service at 806 Thrones and 4 crowns.
- 8 Thrones were donated to the Senate treasury by Imperatrix Lisabetta von Holberg
An administrative motion was raised by the civil serice.
- The Civil Service would like the Senate to confirm whether the Arcane Architect can construct sinecures that provide vis, rather than only crystal mana. Motion Passed.
- Amend Memorial Gardens of Treji
- Amend Imperial Consul
- Appoint Ambassador to Asavea
- Appoint Ambassador to the Commonwealth
- Appoint Ambassador to the Iron Confederacy
- Appoint Ambassador to Faraden
- Appoint Captain of the Senate Guard
- Appoint Dean of the Academy
- Appoint Imperial Consul
- Appoint Imperial Master of Works
- Authorise Ambassador to Axos
- Claim Sungold Pass
- Construct College of Engineering and Architecture
- Construct Temple of the Winds
- Construct expansion to Halls of Knowledge
- Construct extension to House of Barbs
- Construct extension to the Imperial Menagerie
- Construct the Salt Guard
- Construct House of the Proffered Hand
- Construct Autumn's Boon
- Construct Bleak Tower
- Create title Custodian of Ivarsgard Docks
- Create title Champion of Courage
- Declare Feni group to be foreigners
- Disburse funds to Quartermaster General
- Disseminate True Liao visions
- Invitation to slavery summit
- Ratify Thule peace treaty
- Reallocate an Imperial Wayleave to the Imperial Orcs
A total of 12 commissions were announced during the Summer Solstice: 9 standard commissions, and 3 wayleaves.
- Hand of the Chancellor was exercised by Imperatrix Lisabetta to the amount of 212 Thrones.
- The Quartermaster General announced that the Imperial Guerdon for Summer 382 is to go to the following armies: Hounds of Glory, Quiet Step, Drakes
- The Quartermaster General announced that all armies would receive emergency resupply this season.
- The Keeper of the Breadbasket announced that the breadbasket shall be directed to support Imperial armies.
- The Advisor on the Vallorn announced plans to research the life and eventual final fate of the Noble Terran General Bryony. The one who wore the crystal crown, forged in the last runeforge with a schemata granted by Zakalwe, the Weapon-wise. The crown led Bryony to lead a crystal army leading to her epitaph of Commander of the Crystal Hope. The results were published here.
- The intention to address the Empire was announced by Imperatrix Lisabetta, but was later withdrawn.
- An announcement by Vilkas Blake, bearer of an Imperial Wayleave, to Construct Prosperity of Afal
- An announcement by Silvio di Tassato, bearer of an Imperial Wayleave, to Construct the Thorned Rose
- An announcement by Edmundo, bearer of an Imperial Wayleave, to Construct Legacy of Wisdom